We offer two internship opportunities at MİTAŞ Group for:
1) Students of vocational high school in fall to summer season
2) Students of university undergraduate and graduate programs in summer months
A process is carried out for selection of interns considering their major and the company’s needs. All candidates are requested to fill in the Internship Application Form. Internship applications are reviewed in August each year for autumn interns, and in May each year for summer interns. Selected interns are contacted to plan their internships for the department they will practice at and the period of probation.
Our internships program includes the following:
- Establishing an intern supervisor to build a program that ensures interns to get a meaningful work experience.
- Giving each intern a mentor to provide feedback and help on work related matters.
- Setting workloads and tracking their progress so that they don't get lost in corporate environment.
We pay for the interns during their practice period. We stay in touch with the successful interns after graduation and can offer employment opportunity for them.